0-Donne-Nero-c-19_98.html]Nike Ai

You can ask anything in this forum. If you have anything in your mind, just post it here.
caicai2017

0-Donne-Nero-c-19_98.html]Nike Ai

Postby caicai2017 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:54 am

Brooks running shoes are categorized into four pillars (or “experiences,” as Brooks calls them)—speed, connect, energize and cushion—and each shoe offers either a neutral or a supported ride. As a long-time wearer of Brooks running shoes, I’ve always gravitated towards neutral shoes with an energized or cushioned experience—the Glycerin, the Levitate and the Ricochet are Nike Air Huarache Womens three of my favorites. So before trying out the newly redesigned Adrenalines, which offer a supported ride, I was skeptical of the GuideRail holistic support system.Would it mess up my stride? Would the extra support Nike Air Force 1 Femme uncomfortably press into my arches with each step? Would my knees and hips ache after each run? Why should I wear these seemingly clunky shoes?
Pulling the shoes out of the box, I noticed the color scheme first and foremost—the mango and the purple accents pop against the black, and a fellow runner pointed out how the bright pop of color on the sole looked sharp. Looking on the Brooks website, the other color schemes look Nike Air VaporMax Damen very appealing as well (the navy with teal accents? Swoon!). However I also immediately noticed just how much shoe there is—the heel of this shoe looks thick, which isn’t the most appealing to the Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nero eye, and Nike Air Max 270 Donne the guard rails on either side of the heel stood out. I immediately knew that I would only be wearing these shoes on the run, and probably not be throwing these shoes on with jeans for errands.
As I slid my foot in and laced up the shoes, I was pleasantly surprised by the secure fit. I noticed how the flat laces lay cleanly and securely without putting any pressure on the top of my foot. Nike Air Max 90 Damen I have a wider-than-average foot (but not enough to size up to a wide shoe) and laces can sometimes squeeze the top of my foot if laced too tightly. I laced up the shoes using the extra hole at the end (I do it for every pair of shoes) and my foot Nike Air Max 90 Womens stayed locked in place. I also noticed suede on the underside of the tongue—I’m not sure yet what purpose that serves, but it is a nice touch.Out on the run, the shoes felt great out of the box—no rubbing, hot spots or adjustments. I felt the stable, sturdy support of the GuideRails support system on both feet, which I appreciated more than expected, and the shoe was plenty cushioned with the DNA LOFT sole, but not so much that I felt like I was running on a mattress. The support created lots of steady, forward motion and a smooth Nike Air Max 90 Mujer heel-to-toe transition—likely a result of the 12mm midsole drop—and I easily fell into a “cruise control” pace. And I found that the arch support was perfect for my normal-to-low arches. The shoes are on the heavier size at 9.6 oz, but it wasn’t a noticeable problem for my runs.
Overall, this shoe is best Nike Air Vapormax Dames for a steady state long run or a recovery run—would not recommend for speedwork or a run where you are drastically changing paces. It’s a great go-to shoe for the average runner who likes a stable ride, but this shoe is far from the minimalist feel that some runners crave. I would not wear these shoes for anything but running because they are not the most sleek or attractive shoes out there, but on the run I forget that I’m www.jsaranjuez.es wearing them—and that’s a good thing!

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”