At MasSulit.com, we value your privacy. Rest assured that the information you provide when you use our websites and related applications will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
B. What Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a member. If you are a visitor, you provide us with information of what service you use and how you use it. Technically speaking, this includes:
- Log information, such as information on how you use our service (e.g. time or duration of your use), browser cookies, web beacons;
- Information, such as IP address, operating system version, device settings, hardware model, device identifiers, and Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) number for some mobile devices, if available; and
- Other information.
C. How we Use Your Personal Information
- To provide better and customized service to you. We are able to do this with your help. By using your cookies, we are able to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to all users. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive as a unique identifier. Our cookies have an expiration date.
- We also provide communications services to our members. Our members receive e-mails, SMS and Push Notifications (in mobile apps) regarding items posted in our system. We also send additional announcements about products, services, special deals and newsletters. Members may opt not to receive these types of communications.
- We may also use the information we collect from you to improve our products and services and to develop new ones.
- Companies that form part of our group of companies, to enable them to offer or improve their respective services or products;
- Service providers that help us provide our services, to the extent needed to perform their duties and their functions;
- Government authorities, at their request and only when legally required to do so; and,
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our rights and obligations relating to the services we provide. In this case, all information collected are deemed assets that may be transferred to such third parties.
- To protect the rights and interests of MasSulit.com, business partners, customers or third parties, as may be required and permitted by law; and
- To pursue your legitimate interests, as may be required or permitted by law.
Location identification. Through information provided by the device you use to access our Apps and services, we are provided with IP addresses and other locational information. An IP Address is a unique identifier that identifies your computer or device in the Internet. These information are used to identify the location of the device (i.e., town, city and country), and these are added to all data that are submitted to the system.
Market analysis. The information we collect may be used for assessment, record keeping, market analysis and generation of reports.
D. How We Secure your Personal Information.
We endeavor to protect your information by using secure servers. Sufficient physical and technical methods and procedures are employed to safeguard and secure the information from unauthorized or unlawful processing. We have no control, however, over any information you provide when you leave our Apps. Our Apps offers listings, chats, forums and/or message boards, as well as links to third-party websites. When you click on these links, you effectively leave our Apps.
To ensure your protection, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. We also have no control over third-party advertising companies that serve ads when you visit our Apps. They may use information about your visits to our Apps and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. While we will not provide them your name, address, email address, or telephone number, we do not control their collection of information.